Old February 17th 04, 07:48 PM
Victor Manta

Didier Cuidet wrote in message . ..
Le Tue, 17 Feb 2004 01:09:23 +0100, dans rec.collecting.stamps.discuss,
"Mette" a écrit :

Does anyone know what's happening at the UNI Berlin
Newsserver?? Is there a "knot" somewhere on the 'net?
I know that several posters here use it as newsreader.
I could read and post normally this morning, but for the
latest 12 hours they keep asking me for my valid password,
and yet they deni access?

What kind of stamps are issued by « UNI Berlin Newsserver » ?

Can't you ask such a question in a group dedicated to usenet servers,
and not in a group dedicated to stamps collection ?

Didier,

This is a relevant question, coming from a known participant in this
NG, one who has lost the access to her NG server (and implicitely to
this NG), and who is searching for a solution.

I doubt that it is polite to say (in other words): Don't bother us
with your non-philatelic problems and search for a solution elsewhere!
I wonder if the traditional "courtoisie" isn't gradually vanishing
somewhere in France...

BTW, I have exactly the same problem, and this thread helped me too.
In the meantime I have registered with Google Groups in order to post
this very comment.

Victor Manta
SNA is watching :-)