Old May 11th 04, 03:58 AM
Bluesea

"Garglemonster" wrote in message
On Sat, 08 May 2004 23:47:07 GMT, "Bluesea"
said:

nib use.) Others disagreed. :-)

Bluesea I used to have a guy working for me who used to leave
Bluesea tiny notes on tiny slips of paper. When others asked,
Bluesea "How can you read his writing?" I asked, "Have you ever
Bluesea really looked or only taken a glance in passing?" It was
Bluesea *always* only in passing because those who actually read
Bluesea what he wrote were amazed that he wrote perfectly formed
Bluesea letters that were perfectly easy to read, only extremely
Bluesea small.

i can't blame people who won't read print that's smaller than a
certain size. too much of a strain on the old eyes.

Well, these were people in their 20's and early 30's and they didn't try to
read his notes because they were minding their own business. They just
happened to see them on my desk when they came by and noticing the small
pieces of paper with the tiny handwriting, asked.

--
~~Bluesea~~