Old June 28th 08, 03:11 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
wdlanning

Default Seeburg C Low Volume

I have replace all the tubes...twice.
"Dave Beck" wrote in message
On Jun 28, 9:05 am, "wdlanning" wrote:
All caps replaced and resistors checked. I checked the amp in a working
jukebox and it had low volume whereas the amp in the juke worked properly.
This rules out cartridge and mute contacts. Volume control was also
replaced. The really weird thing is that the voltages check out OK based
on
the Seeburg schematic."wdlanning" wrote in message

news

The amp has long volume and I am thinking it is the output transformer.
How does one test to verify it is a faulty transformer?
Low volume existed before the amp was capped. So I don't think it is due
to caps.- Hide quoted text -

Try replacing the 5U4 tube if the amp has one.