Old June 28th 08, 02:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Dave Beck

Default Seeburg C Low Volume

On Jun 28, 9:05*am, "wdlanning" wrote:
All caps replaced and resistors checked. *I checked the amp in a working
jukebox and it had low volume whereas the amp in the juke worked properly..
This rules out cartridge and mute contacts. *Volume control was also
replaced. *The really weird thing is that the voltages check out OK based on
the Seeburg schematic."wdlanning" wrote in message

news

The amp has long volume and I am thinking it is the output transformer.
How does one test to verify it is a faulty transformer?
Low volume existed before the amp was capped. *So I don't think it is due
to caps.- Hide quoted text -

Try replacing the 5U4 tube if the amp has one.