Old May 26th 04, 01:35 AM
BriMc

One last reduction before E-bay list it, 250.00 and the trip to Hagerstown,
Md. is confirmed for Friday. Brian
"BriMc" wrote in message
Hi Group,
Last call on the Rowe remote wallbox WCD before Ebay. Bill acceptor has

been
removed.I installed a black plastic cover on mine and it looks great. This
is the unit that has the animated cd that spins on top with multi color
lights in front of it. The box is in very good shape and has been gone
through by a tech and is in good working condition. 275.00 + shipping, It
looks like I may be heading down to Maryland this coming weekend so drop

off
maybe possible for a small fee. This is not a jukebox it is a remote

wallbox
that connects to any Rowe cd100 jukebox. Brian