Old September 27th 11, 06:08 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

Default Frank Schoonover thinks he is mister tough guy-we shall soon see

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:26:41 +0200 (CEST), Nomen Nescio
wrote:

Oh listen to tough guy Schoonover who has been cyring like a pussyboyo
in all these other groups so much he has been kicked out. In all those
groups it was poor little me, listen to me, accept me, I am a reformed
faggot who can memorize bible quotes like an idiot savant. You even
went so far as to try to imply that you were somehow affected by 9-11
as a victim when in fact you live 400 miles away and had nothing to do
with 9-11. Here you are mister tough guy.

Well we know a lot more than you think Frankie faggot. We know about
your adventures in LaSalle high school. We know about your foot
fetish. We know about your search for an "incest family". We know
about your flaming homosexuality to the point where you are a big fan
of Mariah Carey, Kiss and the Bee Gees.

The Christians think you are the anti Christ and have determined that
you are part of the Davey and Goliath cult since they teach your bible
studies classes. I can't wait until the formal excommunication.

Soon we will have a picture of you. It will be interesting to see how
you look. We already know about your life because you are a blabber
mouth constantly looking for sympathy and attention. Go take more
medication fruit loop. snip

That's not Noodles. He wouldn't know what an "idiot savant" is, nor
would he know how to spell it.