Old January 20th 05, 09:16 PM
gogu

Ο "Larry Louks" έγραψε στο μήνυμα

"gogu" needed help, and asked in this manner:
So here is the message I read at the "events":
-------------
Application Failure iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulty unit
mshtml.dll, 6.0.2900.2523 at faulty address 0x00051fdc.
---------------

Can someone give me some help ?

Hey there, gogu! I'd like to suggest a site to you that I think is one of
the best support places I've ever had any dealings with, called Virtual
Doctor. Go to this site:

http://www.virtualdr.com/

I no longer do so, but for a year or so I served as one of the moderators
in the Windows XP section. I just now went to that section and did a
search on that mshtml.dll file in your error message. It provided a list
of a number of other threads that may be related to this error. Have a
look at:

http://babyurl.com/UCXxpO

I hope you can find some help with this.

Thanks Larry, already posted my question :-)
But I was a little mistaken to my report: I receive the message with the
mshtml.dll file when IE crashes while visiting a *specific* page, not when
my computer crashes ! When my computer crashes I receive the other message:
-----------
System Error, Error code 100000ce Parameter 3 f88e6ce8, Parameter 4
00000000 f88e6ce8, 00000000.
---------------------
Anyway, thanks again for the help, I am going to check with the site you
provided.

And I sure hope your end quote will become true ;-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

Larry
'hoping that things turn out well'