Old October 25th 19, 12:15 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Seeburg DS160 sound question.

45's only. Has no 33 1/3 auto speed unit. Putting directional speakers on it. I eliminated the auto speed directional speakers square plug but kept the rectangular speaker plug that plugs in the upper left side of the amp. Center wire on the plug is ground. outer top and bottom wires are left and right positive for the directional speakers. Is the top plug wire left or right? If I wire the directional speakers to this plug and plug it into the amp will they work properly? The schematic has it going into the auto speed unit with that plug being switched before going out to those speakers.