Old July 15th 08, 01:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Toshiba sa-500 receiver

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:54:55 -0700 (PDT), carfreak
wrote:

Thanks DesertBoB. Its not that hard to live with, but its just easier
to find a better, working one someplace else. And when i do get a
better one, ill try to fix my current one, that way i can screw it up
all i want. snip

Well, your choice, but spending more money on a duplicate receiver
seems a bit much, when an axial electrolytic's about a buck, and an
output transistor's just a little more. Maybe AntiNudo will fix it
for you...he knows what's up and is surely reliable. I don't take
repairs by mail anymore...major hassle for me when I have other stuff
going on.