Old March 7th 05, 05:49 PM
Anita

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:34:51 GMT, "Gary Dorman"
wrote:

What is WRONG with you people? Is usenet nothing more that malcontents and
jerks? I have received 2 emails
and a phone call from people chastizing me for making a commercial and off
topic post in THEIR newsgroup, stealing THEIR bandwidth and threatening to
have MY internet service cancelled. So it's OK for ME to waste my time and
reading and listening to THEIR rants, but if you are forced to read
something from ME its a horrible crime??

If they were really concerned about bandwidth, they wouldn't post
anything back at all. The retorts take up far more bandwidth than the
original post does.

Anyway... thanks for the information about the Fort Worth show. We are
in San Marcos and are going to try to make it.

Anita