Old May 5th 04, 02:44 PM
bob peterson

espam (WinWinscenario) wrote in message ...
The above URL should settle the question of whether the incident being
mentioned in previous posts actually occurred

Thanks, Bob. Reasonable people have known for a long time that these
right-wing hate stories are false. The people who believe the stories don't
care.

Regards,
Tom

Most people who believe such stories don't care. I don't believe
left-wing hate stories either.

I am not all that sure that this particular story is really
"right-wing", I suspect its just someone's spewing about a person
he/she has some serious difficulty with, could be just about anyone
who served in VN or knew someone who served there. Most VN veterans
have little love for these Hollywood types who supported the enemy
during that conflict.

BTW, do you believe in left-wing hate stories? Like the ones
currently being circulated by the Kerry campaign that Bush "knew"
about 9/11 ahead of time and did nothing about it? Are you willing to
condemn that type of hate story as well?