Old January 18th 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money
Steve

Default FUN hits speed bump

"stonej" wrote in message
"I really did expect to see weaker prices for coins," said Greg Rohan,
president of Heritage Auctions. "On a scale of 1 to 10, I expected a
6, was afraid of a 4, but I'd say it was (at least a 7 ½ or even) a
solid 8."

I heard that a large number of lots in the Heritage auction did not
sell or went for disappointing prices.

It is not surprising if the president of the company puts a positive
spin on things, saying things did not go
well is not the way to build confidence in people using your company
to sell coins.

For those who prefer facts, Heritage archives their auction results. One has
to register but it's free.

http://www.ha.com/

Steve