Old August 6th 03, 04:25 AM
ARogolsky

Default WTB: DC/Baltimore Area Stamp Collections

As a stamp dealer living in Rockville, Maryland, I'm available to appraise
or purchase stamp collections in the Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD areas. I
have an extensive knowledge of U.S. and Foreign stamps, First Day Covers-
anything philatelic. I also purchase some autographs. I'm a long-standing
member of both the American Philatelic Society and the American First Day Cover
Society. Please feel free to e-mail me: . If you wish to
contact me, I advise against replying to this board, as I never look at it.