Old December 19th 03, 09:53 PM
Joseph A. Tony Dziedzic

You can support the folks who produce restoration parts by purchasing a copy
of the manual; try Victory Glass Company (www.victoryglass.com). If you want
to go the cheap route, try looking at Always Jukin' 's Web site - they did
have some schematics online in the past from what I've heard.

Joseph "Tony" Dziedzic

In article ,
(Fred) wrote:
The WSR7, MRA5 (receiver, amp) combination was used in the Seeburg
100-R. Would anyone be willing to email me a schematic of at least
the amplifier (PDF file?). I was going to model the amp using PSpice.
This would allow me to test various design alternatives. I would
then likely breadboard the best design and see how it tests. I've had
some experience with SET (Single Ended Triode) amps. I want to beyond
just simply swapping out the capacitors with modern equivalents.

Fred