Old February 5th 19, 01:34 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rockola 424 Princess Royal Stereo model

Hello. I bought a Rockola Jukebox from a guy in my neighborhood this past summer. The guy had probably 60 jukeboxes in his house, basement, and garage.. It was insane. He repairs them and restores them. I cannot get a hold of him so not sure if he moved, got a new phone or sadly is even still around.

My issue is that the carriage (mechanism holding the records) doesn't spin. The motor spins freely if I turn the shaft by hand. I can select a record and the selector wheels spins like it's looking for the record, but then clicks and the carriage stays put.

It started this weekend when I was changing out some records, putting new ones in and pulling others out. I finished that and then selected one of the new records and this is when it started.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric