Old July 22nd 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.hockey,ne.forsale,alt.horology
SWG

Default FS: 2006 Wincraft Sports Co. "Boston Bruins" Wall Clock(Factory-Sealed)

On Jul 22, 4:39*pm, "Jack Denver" wrote:
Lately it seems we are not here at all - if it wasn't for spam, there
wouldn't be any traffic at all on this group. *Perhaps the summer doldrums,
perhaps people don't feel like shopping for luxury goods when the economy is
so precarious. *Saw an article in the WSJ today that said that "soft" luxury
goods (e.g. leather bags) have been less hard hit than "hard" goods -
watches and jewelry for some reason - perhaps a pocketbook seems more
practical and less "sinful" than a watch.

It's never a sin to spend money during a downturn of consumption:
usually good bargains are around the road, provided that one has cash.
Now, I suppose that Americans are buying bags because they do not know
whether they shall not have to move in a hurry to some other place all
of a sudden.....;-) Remember the "carpetbaggers"?

In any case, serious users seem to have been frightened off by all the
spammers and s.o.bs that have lately occupied our turf.

I did feel like in the "Doomsday" eery movie, all alone in this
world!

Appreciating your company!