Old December 17th 03, 09:38 PM
Lloyd A. de Vries

Default 2004 U.S. Stamp Polls Now Open at Virtual Stamp Club

The Virtual Stamp Club is now conducting its stamp popularity polls for the
2004 U.S. Stamp Program.

This is the Internet, and unlike the print publications, we tend to look
forward, not back. So, once again, we present our 2004 polls now rather than a
year from now, after the stamps have been issued.

Also unlike Some Other Publications, we don't take these polls that seriously.

Come take a look, cast your vote, and, if you're registered with Delphi (it's
free), join the discussions. You'll also find the latest stamp news,
information and discussion about new issues, including Canada's Year of the
Monkey issues, the U.K.'s Lord of the Rings stamps, and mo

Take a look at the stamps and schedule: http://virtualstampclub.com/#2004

Most overdue: http://forums.delphiforums.com/stamp...es?msg=15405.1

Best Design We've Seen For 2004:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/stamp...es?msg=15409.1

Most Asking-For-Trouble On Cachets:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/stamp...es?msg=15406.1

Most Commercial: http://forums.delphiforums.com/stamp...s?msg=154054.1

Most Likely Issue To Be Seen on Your Incoming Mail:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/stamp...es?msg=15411.1

Best Junket: http://forums.delphiforums.com/stamp...es?msg=15403.1

Do You Know Me? (Obscurity):
http://forums.delphiforums.com/stamp...es?msg=15408.1