Old August 4th 06, 12:00 PM posted to alt.music.deep-purple,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.antiques.radio+phono,alt.music.led-zeppelin
Leopold Stotch

Default Useless Sock Puppet Alert

Sherlock Bones wrote:
"artcinco" That Kill Master fellow makes friends everywhere he posts..

On Led Zep, there seem to be some strands of malicious participants who are
like some kind of venereal disease that cannot be cured.

The primary groups a

Slumpy's enemies (and most of his friends). These seem to number hundreds of
sock puppets. Any time I see the word "Slumpy" it is usually some kind of
personal flaming. Anyone doing that needs to be killfiled.

Kill Master, Wereo Supreme (and his dozens of enemies). Any mention of the
word WEREO is always some kind of worthless spam/flame.

If you can BLOCK MESSAGES by any of those folks and their sock puppets; then
this newsgroup is not bad.

Even Jimmy Page referred to slumpy as "slumpy".

The funny thing about all of the slumpy talk is that he hasn't even
posted for a while. I guess it's nice to be missed.

Here's his sig for those suffering withdrawal. If anyone here (aml-z)
hasn't seen his tradelist, it's well worth a look.

--
slumpy
tradelist and images - http://tinyurl.com/devgk