Old December 8th 07, 06:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Charlie Nudo has ADD, can't keep focused

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 06:20:46 -0800 (PST), trippin-2-8-track
wrote:

now, now, Boob...we all know you bought/drive a Jap Honda... snip

I sold it...you obviously can't keep up, even with the snail's pace in
this NG.

Interestingly, I got almost the same dollar amount for that car as it
cost new! Try THAT on your Saturn WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGON, colostomy bag.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !! snip

Who's laughing now?

By the way...my Honda got BETTER fuel economy than most of even the
new Japanese cars. The money I saved on fuel between that one and the
VW diesel is money in my pocket...money Charlie Nudo wishes he had,
but never will. That's why I continue to bash your brains in on
Usenet and eBay, Noodles...you tried to steal my money by false
pretenses. Such a crime won't go unpunished, at least in MY book.

Have a nice holiday season, dickhead...what of it there'll be.