Old July 9th 08, 06:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
scottishmoney

Default How important is it to have 3 values in catalog?

"noteworthy" wrote in message
17 100 kor 1920 .serie"H"VG 110.00, serie"Z" VF
450.00
17 100 kor 1920 serie"Ah" . . . . . repaired "VF"
320.00
17 100 kor 1920 serie"Aa-Az". . . .VG 80.00, VF
360.00

http://www.atsnotes.com/world/w-af.html

Just at one dealer. I didn't check the catalogue price. I do agree
that rare notes sell for much higher than the catalogue usually
indicates. This is because the catalogue price is based on historical
sales data rather than current market value.

Nothing new to me, I have looked at their catalogues for years, I have
bought a reasonable amount of stuff from them also, usually nicer Unc notes.
But in all fairness, these particular 100 Kcs notes have been listed in
their pricelist for at least 3+ years, so they are not moving in those
grades, or prices. For me, the note is a beautiful note in XF+, but not
circulated like those. But for Czech notes, many of mine have come from the
Czech Republic directly, through dealers there.