Old April 25th 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Matthew Brealey

Default Ebay note grading

On 25 Apr, 14:42, wrote:
Anyway, could I get some confirmation. Is this VG or F?

If I were to grade this, it would be a VG, and I'd never pay $15
shipping for this note.

I was charged $7, I was reckoning the same to send it back....

The item was well packaged to be fair, which is more than can be said
for the note I just received.

$6.95 postage, and what did I get? Just a note in a standard letter-
sized envelope.

Unsurprisingly after a transatlantic voyage, USA to England, the
corner of the envelope was bent over and so was the note. You have got
to question the logic of people that send stuff out like this.

I wouldn't mind, but this guy sells nothing but banknotes:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZforestbar

and has 1950 feedback.