Old September 28th 18, 10:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Rowe/AMI CD100-C: Keep Amp On?

On 2018/09/28 10:17 AM, Eric Woodland wrote:
Hello All,

I see that on my CD100-C, the Amp only engages when a selection is actively playing. Is it possible to keep the amp on all the time? I've got a SONOS Connect unit that can play other sources through the jukebox, but it cannot port music through the amp unless I actively have a selection/disc playing.. Thoughts?

Regards,

Eric

Hi Eric,

I thought the amp was always powered and it was the muting that is
active while in attract mode (not playing). If so then you will need the
background music adapter (BMA) board appropriate for that amp model.

The BMA needs a signal from the alternate source to enable the amp...

Depending on the model I have some BMAs on a shelf here, but my ROWE cd
machines are out right now so can't easily check, and I haven't time to
hunt - doing a rush upgrade to WOZ pinball lighting.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com