Old September 24th 18, 05:13 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir F.A. Rien[_2_]

Default Soon no new cancelled stamps?

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 07:52:27 +0200, "Pierre COURTIADE"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

Thank you Victor, Sir F.A. Rien and David for this very interesting
discussion that I am relaying to the french speaking newsgroup on
philately :

Il will post here later on (I am leaving for 15 days) a summary
of the discussions on the french speaking ng.

BTW, I would appreciate to understand what you mean,
"Sir F.A. Rien" with 'gummint' as my dictionnaries have not been
of any help :-(

I would also appreciate - if acceptable for you - to get a valid e-mail
address.
Mine is "courtiade at free dot fr"

"gummint" = "Gummed up governmental bureaucracy".

---