Old March 17th 04, 09:57 PM
Mark Usher

Default Cutting uncut pages - should I - shouldn't I

Hello all,

I was wondering what the general consensus of opinion is regarding uncut
pages. I recently acquired a book where all the pages are at the top, uncut.
This makes the book unusable, and I would like to use it. Should I cut the
uncut pages or should I try and acquire another copy. If I cut the pages,
what would be the best way to do this. By carefully sanding the top edge
with fine sandpaper, or cutting the block with a gullotine type device, or
use a razor blade on each individual page from the inside out.

Be grateful for any opinions anyone may have.

-Mark