Old December 2nd 07, 08:12 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default Look What I Won On Ebay Recently

On Dec 2, 8:22 am, wrote:

Charlie Nudo will be emailing you offering to buy it for 75¢.

I have nothing to worry about.Charlie Nudo can try but he won't get
through.Why Not?Because I blocked his e-mail address in my Yahoo
address book and all of his sock puppet accounts alongside it so I
will NEVER get any e-mails from him.

Anyway,even if he were to offer me that pitiful(though that's putting
it mildly)amount of money,I would say "HIT THE ROAD,SUCKER!!!!"I paid
$39.00 for this rare cart and offering $0.75 is the ultimate insult in
this case.Then again,I wouldn't sell it to him at all for anything.He
can beg and plead all the money offers but he would only be wasting
his time.

Thanks though for the warning.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover