Old December 2nd 07, 01:22 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

Default Look What I Won On Ebay Recently

On Dec 1, 9:38 pm, frschoonover wrote:
Dear Fellow 8 Track Enthusiasts

I recently won a rare Def Leppard 8 Track recent on Ebay.It is the
Pyromania 8 Track and it is not a record club 8 Track.It is a legit
Polygram cart.Below is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Def-Leppard-Pyro...k-Stereo-Tape-
Cartridge_W0QQitemZ170172294877QQihZ007QQcategoryZ 618QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ-1QQcmdZViewItem

I could mot believe that this was on Ebay.I won it and I am glad to
have it.I just wanted to share it with all of you in here.

I hope that everyone in here has a wonderful evening.Sincerely Frank
R.Schoonover

Charlie Nudo will be emailing you offering to buy it for 75¢.