Old May 29th 06, 03:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Default WARNING: Noodler's Inks

"phk" wrote in message
In article ,

"~****-magnet~" wrote:
[snip] ink-flow but I hesitate to load it into a Pelican since

someone
complained to me that Noodler's totally ruined his Pelikan and lead

replacement. He didn't say what nib he was using but I heeded his

[snip]

may be i'm lucky.
i have been using Noodler in 3 Pelikans without problem. but they're

all
median nibs.

i do agree that they're highly pigmented. & it make changing ink

colors quite
tedious. (have to more times than other inks)

regards,

Pam @ Home

Cort Furniture Rental and Honesty are two mutually exclusive

concepts.

I love the heavy pigment. I use a sonic gyrate to clean my pens, a
device designed for the jewelry industry. It does take several water
changes.