Old September 12th 03, 12:09 AM
Stujoe

In article ,
Edward McGrath spoke thusly...
Jackass wrote: and I have surprisingly few coin dealers there talking to
these people. snip I hope the "evil one" who over grades and sells his
slobs doesn't find more newbie victims in your coin group.
Ed, RCC member since 2002 took a blood oath to always be faithful and
loyal to RCC and never to stray into other coin discussion rooms or may
I burn in hell : )

CoinTalk is a good forum and worth a look, IMHO. I visit rcc,
Numisaddict and CoinTalk on a regular basis. Daily for rcc and
usually daily for Numisaddict, semi-daily for CoinTalk. I am hitting
the PCGS boards less and less and less but I lurk the NGC boards
usually weekly.

There is a lot of good info out there and I sometimes find things on
other forums that will be of interest here. RCC is still 'home' but I
do like to get out once in a while and see what is happening here and
there. :-)

--
Stu Miller
Coins in the News - Coin Newspaper (Updated Daily):