Old May 30th 08, 08:25 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western[_2_]

Default The Guess Who

Want me to start reposting all you accolades about Jimmy Page and
Robert Plant now? We can make it sort of a "Nudo Goes Nuts Again"
retrospective!

Was that when Trip felt the Zep was satanic? I think that comes up
every now and then here and there and at different times. Possible, I
suppose. Trip, do you still follow that sentiment? Plant has an interesting
project out currently with Alison Krauss of bluegrass and Americana fame. I
note no satanic messages though I did not play anything backwards. They
cover two Gene Clark (Byrds, Dillard and Clark) tunes on their recent CD.