Old November 1st 03, 03:43 AM
lpogoda

Saler wrote in message . ..
I think I will ask you this "what do you preceive a garage sale person
to look and act like? What type of tax bracket do you think we are in?
Please answer this honestly. I think this question is going to be my

Thanks alot for your feedback lpogoda! Look forward to hearing from
you.

My parents were avid garage/rummage/yard sale shoppers. I'd say such people
look and act "normal", pretty much like everyone else, at least when
otherwise engaged. Their tax bracket was maybe a little below average, not
because of earnings, but because they had more kids than average (I'm the
oldest of five).

The only merchandise-related reason I can think of, offhand, to shop at a
garage sale instead of a store is the prospect of getting something at a
better (cheaper) price. My mental image of antiques, on the other hand, has
a great big dollar sign superimposed on it.