Old October 31st 03, 02:27 PM
Saler

Bob Ward wrote in message . ..
On 30 Oct 2003 20:13:22 -0800, (Saler) wrote:

You have a good point lpogoda, but I must admit that I am not a sales
person, I treat all my clients with how I would like to be treated or
even approached. As I stated in an earlier post I really can't change
the name at this point in the game unless the paper takes a complete
360 that lends itself to a name change.

You might want to review your geometric concepts, there. A 180 would
be a much more radical approach than a 360, in this context.

LOL Thanks Bob, Sometimes I get ahead of myself pun intended.