Old March 7th 13, 04:27 PM
SpanishMill SpanishMill is offline
Junior Member

Default Isaac Asimov... my humble collection

Aside from the first three Foundation books, which rare and Extremely Expensive, I've managed to acquire most of the Foundation universe books.

1. Triangle: Gutter Code C13 on page 516 of both the trade and SFBC issues. Both produced from the same print run, but the BCE was released as a May 1961 selection while the trade issue was published 2 June. Making this edition a "True" first edition.

2. The Robot Collection: 1st edition / 1st printing. Gutter code "Y37" with underline denoting a September 1983 printing.

3. The Robots of Dawn: 1st edition / 1st printing. Gutter code "Y35" with underline denoting a October 1983 printing

4. The Foundation Trilogy: 1st edition / 1st printing. "M44" gutter code, October 1982

Last edited by SpanishMill : March 7th 13 at 04:33 PM.