Old June 17th 04, 07:00 PM
John Robertson

The fold out schematics have a good troubleshooting guide. This should
come with the manuals from Victoryglass, otherwise we can make you a
copy for a few $$.

John :-#)#

On 17 Jun 2004 05:52:50 -0700, (Chris
Mar) wrote:

I was able to get my issue fixed last night. The pin on the lower part
of the jaws was not seated behind the hook correctly, so the safety
switch was not depressed.

Now, I'm onto my new problem. I hit the buttons but nothing seems to
happen. I need to debug the selecting a song and follow the sequence
of operation. Does anyone know a webpage that goes into details on
this?

Thanks,
Chris

(Chris Mar) wrote in message . com...
Hey Guys,
I've just purchased a Wurlizter 3600 Superstar. I'm trying to get
it into working condition. I've jumped the BO/AC with a wire.

I think I've narrowed down my main problem to this:

If I choose "Scan" nothing happens, but if I lift the record gripper
and then depress the saftey switch (manually) the record cassette
spins around. Once I go back to "Run" mode it will reset back to the
home postion (but only if I keep holding the Gripper and depress the
saftey switch).

I have a copy of the manual and tried to "adjust" the Transfer swtich.
However, all the gears are locked in place and I can't get anything to
move.

Do you guys have any ideas of ways I should move forward?

Also, my florescent lights (new bulbs) do not turn on each time I
power on the jukebox, I need to jiggle them around a bit. Any
suggestions on that?

Thanks in Advance

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com