Old November 6th 04, 03:55 AM
Lynne Stewart

I just sent out a set of chrome cards for star wars. I don't know that I
noticed the curling, sounds like a painful death though I wonder if you
put them in the gaming sleeves ultra pro made and then into pages if that
would help?

"MJB" wrote in message
Since folks here seem in the mood to discuss, I bought
1 box of the LOTR Chrome cards, and then packs from my local
comic shop.

From the full box I got 2 autos & 1 costume card (as expected).
From the packs I managed to get 1 costume card (a good one too !)
But, as far as they know, no autos were pulled from that box
(and I bought most all of the packs in it over a 2 week period).

Anyone have any boxes without autographs in them ?

Out of the nearly 2 boxes I was not able to build 1 complete
common set either. I'm still 1 card shy (I'll get it soon, don't
worry

Was it hard for anyone else to put a complete common set together ?

What's the best way to store an entire set of chrome cards ? They
seem to be curling up already !

Thanks !!

--Mike