Old November 18th 07, 11:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
trippin-2-8-trak

Default (23) sealed COLUMBIA HOUSE and RCA MUSIC SERVICE 8-track cartridges-$25-MOLLY HATCHET-STEELY DAN-ATLANTA RHYTHM SECTION-SUPERTRAMP

spam is nasty stuff- it's a ball of meat by-products held together by
grease, and swedged into a block and canned

just like hot dogs- read the label- "beef and pork by products"- i.e.
tongues, ears, hooves tails, eyeballs, lips

the only thing they throw away is the moo and the squeal

if you eat spam, best a once-a-year thing, and WELL DONE fried or grilled,
to remove most of the fats from it

"William W Western" wrote in message
Unwanted spam from a habitual spammer reported to proper places.

Speaking of spam...I purchased a tin of SPAM a several weeks
back. Probably for the first time in my life. I had it at friend's homes a
time or two as a lad but never at my place. I remembered it as being not

as
good as ham or baloney, but had it with eggs for breakfast at a rundown
diner once and remembered that as being somewhat tasty. That memory is

what
prompted me to pick up a can and fry up some eggs and hash browns. It was
okay. I tried a slice the next day on a sandwich. Um, I dunno. Anyway, I

was
looking through the fridge the other day and there was the remainder of

the
chunk wrapped in saran just as I left it. It looked pretty gross and even
more so when I imagined it in my bloodstream. I sent it off to Day 5 On

The
Garbage Cycle.