Old September 13th 04, 03:31 AM
A.E. Gelat

The law allows you to keep any unordered merchandise with no obligation.
Instead of throwing them out, perhaps you could have given them to a young
collector, but without Mystic's name, so that he couldn't go to them to be
scammed.

Tony

"asdf" wrote in message
link.net...
I am not currently nor have I ever collected stamps
yet the "Mystic Stamp Company" is sending me packages
of stamps telling me to pay or send them back. I told
my wife to pitch them, then they send me a bill stating
I never paid for stamps. Then we get a second "pay or
send back package". So she sends them back telling them
not to send anymore. Now they do it a third time. What
is it with this place that they think they can extort
money from me? Is this place a big scam company or what?
I'm pretty ****ed off at them right now. I'm reporting
them to the BBB right now. Is this place know for this
type of behavior?