Old July 8th 03, 12:36 AM
Bernard Schmitt

I've found that Ink Pallette is very courtious, helpful, and quick. I've
had no problems with them at all.

Likewise, closer to Canada, I've bought ink from Laywine's. They don't have
an online store, and I can't find their phone number right now, but they've
been good to work with.

Bernie Schmitt

"Bernard" wrote in message
om...
Hello, want to see if you kind ladies and gentlemen have any good/bad
experience with getting ink from mail order sources.

We are thinking of trying out Private Reserve Midnight Blue and Aurora
Black. Since we live in Canada, retail stores are a bit limited.

Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Cheers,
Bernard