Old February 9th 14, 05:16 PM
Yooper81 Yooper81 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ng View Post
Hi all,

As stated before, I was interested in purchasing a Franklin Half Dollar.
I would like an opinion on Mr. Tomaska of R&I coins. I know of his
reputation in terms of his quality, but what about his prices? Are they
worth it?

Thanks,

Mike
I noticed that during his show he would hype up coins by showing a eBay page of the coin being sold, I looked up the coin he was showing and the price was from his own eBay store (he has 2 of them). I think that he tries to sell off of his reputation and jacks the price up. If you are willing to pay high premiums then he is the one to go to but there are several others out there for a better bargain on the same quality coins.