Old November 12th 07, 08:23 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
AlanJ

Default Fountain Pens. What's the attraction?

"The Visitor" wrote in message

As pens go I have two MB meisterstrucks,

hm after looking at their website I don't know what to call them.

They are just littl mb's, the cap does not unscrew and they can use a
plunger or ink cartridge. Burgundy resin and gold plate trim.

After buying them, I chucked the packaging.
So I don't really know what they are.

Hi John,

I've got one that sounds like your description: a small MB, with a
click-on cap, that uses either cartridge or converter. I had a look with
a magnifier, and the ring at the bottom of the cap does say
"Meisterstuck".

It's another favourite.

--
remove 9 for email