Old June 30th 18, 11:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
DesotoFireflite

Default I need some leads for cap kits

To: Skooters_in_town
I need some leads for cap kits
By: Skooters_in_town to alt.collecting.juke-boxes on Fri Jun 29 2018 07:15 pm

Sk Well, I'm late as usual. Found out that Vern Tisdale died back in 2013. So
Sk other than eBay, who offers cap kits for jukeboxes from the 60's that I
Sk can trust? Or would I drive myself crazy trying to buy them individually?

I just buy the orange drops induvudually when I need them. I keep enough on
hand for emergencies, but thats about it. For electrolitics, I buy them when I
need them if I can find them, If not, I try to rebuild the can to keep it
authintic looking.

SysOp: C.G. Learn, AKA: DesotoFireflite
Valhalla Home Services! - (Synchronet) - bbs.valhallabbs.com
Valhalla II! - (GAP) - bbs.valhallabbs.com:24
A Gamers Paradise - Over 150 Registered Online Game Doors!

Play Trade Wars Between 10 Other BBS's On Valhalla's Trade Wars Game Server!

Featuring Legion, A New RPG, Available On Both Systems!

--- Don't eat the yellow snow!
--- Synchronet 3.17a-Win32 NewsLink 1.108
Valhalla Home Services! - Over 100 Online Games! - telnet://valhalla.synchro.net