Old February 11th 05, 10:43 AM
J.R.Sinclair

Default "The Greatest Muhammad Ali: My Own Story" Autobiography Book

FS: "The Greatest Muhammad Ali: My Own Story" Autobiography Book

I have for sale the out-of-print, hardcover edition "The Greatest Muhammad
Ali: My Own Story" by Muhammad Ali. The hardcover edition contains 413
pages of text profiling the life and boxing career of the World Heavyweight
Champion, Muhammad Ali.
Front Cover Excerpt:
"This is the book-the story that only Muhammad Ali can tell. Everyone knows
the record; a handfull know the man; but only Muhammad Ali knows his
life-as he lived it. Muhammad Ali is the greatest, and this is his book."
The "The Greatest Muhammad Ali: My Own Story" out-of-print, hardcover edition
is in excellent condition.
Price $25. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you