Old August 30th 03, 12:51 PM
David Hollister

I would be interested in seeing the after pics from this one (and
really any NCS before/after pictures). I think it is interesting to
see the work done and get an idea of what they can (and can't) do.

The 10 or 12 coins I've seen, (all silver early commems), make the coins
look semi PL to PL. Imo, the results just aren't good for the hobby, nor is
the process.

"Stujoe" wrote in message
In article , Bob Flaminio
spoke thusly...
Bruce Hickmott wrote:
I mailed a package of two items to them on July 18, a 1982 D
Washington commem and a 1843 original proof half cent. The 1982 had
very unattractive yellowish blotchy toning, the 1843 had blotchy,
uneven toning, very dark, on the obverse and reverse. Before photos
can be seen he

http://home.woh.rr.com/boxturtle/GeoW25O.jpg
http://home.woh.rr.com/boxturtle/GeoW25R.jpg
http://home.woh.rr.com/boxturtle/1843O.JPG
http://home.woh.rr.com/boxturtle/1843R.JPG

If anyone needed to guess,

I think very few needed to guess.

--
Stu Miller
Coins in the News - Coin Newspaper (Updated Daily):