Old December 20th 14, 01:03 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Eric Babula[_2_]

Default Hello????

Michael Benveniste wrote in
:

On 12/18/2014 9:01 PM, Eric Babula wrote:

So, where are all the older RCCers I used to read? Let's see -
who can I remember???

Have you all gone to another site, to talk coins?

Howdy Eric and happy holidays! I still check the group when at
home and will post a reply perhaps 1-2 times a month.

I'm somewhat active at http://cointalk.com, and once in a blue
moon I'll post something on /r/coins on Reddit.

Hey, Mike! Good to hear from you! Happy Holidays to you, also!

I'm gonna have to jump around, and see if I can find some of the
other RCCers that I used to enjoy reading so much! I'll keep popping
in here, too, just to see if anything interesting comes up!

I was hoping to see some chatter here, and maybe a coin giveaway
contest or Holiday Swap, or something! Oh well.

cointalk.com - I'll check it out!

Eric Babula