Old November 23rd 03, 08:17 PM
dahoov2

Nice, now you just need contributors! Good luck with that.
It's not housing your collection is it? It looks more like another
search within a search.

I voted in the poll and it's working as are the links I cliked on. If
you want to put my page up there, that's ok... it's
www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
Sorry, I don't know code other than if people give me some and I can
paste it... I am not that great and only know very basic html. So
can't help ya there.

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 19:32:02 GMT, "VinnyH"
wrote:

http://www.thecollectibleszone.com/e...dules/mylinks/

I'm working on a new site that will be offering absolutely free links to any
sites that deal with collectibles. Since I'm a regular lurker here I thought
I'd offer my autograph buddies first shot at adding their links to the
autograph category.

This is partly a test for me to see how the site works for everyone. It has
a lot of javascript and php elements to it so it may depend on how you have
your browser setup.

Please email me with any problems, suggestions, or comments.

Thanks and best to all,
Vinny
email me at