Old April 13th 04, 09:01 AM
Brendon Shaw

Default "Sealand" Stamps Are They Worth Any Thing?

I have a set of Sealand stamps, there are a set of ten stamps in very
good condition. I have been looking around the web to see if there are
worth any thing, but cannot find any information relating to selling
them. Does any one have any idea what they are worth and how I would
go about selling them (if there are worth more a couple of pounds!)

The stamps appear on the following web site:

http://www.fruitsofthesea.demon.co.u...d/gallery.html, under the
title of "Roy and Joan of Sealand" stamps.

FYI: Sealand is an old 2nd war tower off the East coast, there is
quite a lot of history surrounding the tower. The Tower is really
well know for it's independence and having it's own government. Have
a look at the web site for more information www.sealandgov.com