Old August 8th 05, 12:39 AM
DeserTBoB

On 7 Aug 2005 14:58:03 -0700, "DICK White"
wrote:

here's my Ebay feedback if you want to check my past history selling
decks and tapes snip

All bullied feedback and frauds. Don't believe a word of it.

powerseller w/over 1000 feedbacks- and climbing ! snip

Why not tell him about your eBay suspensions and terminations for
fraud and spam?

now to figure out what would be the most reliable deck for your radio
gig... snip

You have no technical knowledge, so why bother, Noodles? 8 track
sucks in a broadcast environment, period. For production purposes,
he'd be better off dubbing off 8 tracks onto CDs for air play.