Old September 11th 04, 05:21 PM
Dennis Lavin

Hi Ken, I was told by a person who restores jukes for a living that it
was probably done by wurlitzer, or a distributer . Seems like they
refrubished older jukes to make them look newer in the late 50's or
60's. The panels have been painted on the back sides in blue! The
upper mech has been re done in a newer paint scheim with a different
backround and light shield.The front glass is also FLAT, not the round
style. It does look kind of neat though!

Dennis.

(Ken G.) wrote in message ...
Dennis i put new gold grille cloth from VG over my ruined grille and it
looks good .

Those grille plastics are plexi i believe you may be able to remove the
paint . start with goof off cleaner .. this cleaner will desolve paint
slowly but will not remove lacquer so it may work on those plastics
unless they painted the back side .

It seems very strange someone would paint over those beautifull colored
plastics