Old June 6th 04, 08:23 PM
Mr. Tracy Barber

Hi there stamp collectors!

If anyone (who is just starting to collect stamps) would like to
receive either 100+ WorldWide stamps or 100+ U.S. stamps FREE -
please write me a short note and I'll be happy to send some to you.

Send a post card, a letter, birch bark, papyrus - whatever! These are
duplicate stamps and donations from other people who want to help out
new collectors. NO CHARGE FOR POSTAGE.

--- Please Read ---

1) No specific countries or topics, please! Either U.S. or WW only.
I've received requests for specific countries and I can't fill them.
If I did, I'd have to charge for some time involved.

2) One request per person. I'll be checking your letters against
those already received.

3) No E-Mail requests / status requests / harassments. No need to
follow up and ask when they'll be sent - they will be. Building
packets does take some time and since it's my time... EVERY letter
is responded to eventually.

4) I'd like to see a request through the mail. If you can't seem to
do that, please don't ask. I may follow up by E-Mail (if you send
your E-Mail address) to let you know they were sent. Please include
your return mailing address! I've seen a few without them.

Optional - You can include your age if you'd like to.

The correspondence between us stays between us and nobody will ever
get your snail mail or E-Mail address for any purpose. I will never
solicit anyone who sends in a request for any reason. Collecting
stamps is supposed to be fun!

Write to:

Mr. Tracy Barber
17 Hill Street
Albany, N.Y. 12944
U.S.A.

Included with the stamps is a short article on how to soak stamps and
an enhanced "Basics for Beginners" page length article by another rcsd
follower Bob Ingraham.

Go to http://www.adirondack-pc.com to see how many stamps have been
donated to date - and where they were sent. The place needs a serious
maintenance crew to clean it up, but it will happen - eventually...

Most of all... Keep on collecting!

Tracy Barber