Old August 7th 03, 06:34 PM
Phil DeMayo

(JOPN) wrote:

Has anyone actually had one of the big three pay-up on this
promise? Seems like if there is a dispute they can simply say -
we stand by our grade. What is they extent or under what
circumstances is this "promise" backed up by the grader?

Ira posted within he last day or so that he collected twice on the PCGS
guarantee. I once returned an NGC 65 Peace dollar to a former RCC poster
because it didn't make the grade. He agreed, returned the coin to NGC and they
also agreed. They reslabbed the coin as an MS64 and paid him the difference.

Phil DeMayo - always here for my fellow Stooge
When bidding online always sit on your helmet
Just say NO to counterfeits