Old May 9th 08, 07:25 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected]

Default FS: Vintage Weltron 2001 Portable 8-track AM/FM Radio "Space helmet"

Very nice Weltron 2001 portable 8-track AM/FM stereo. Includes
original user manual, original box, boxed Weltron dynamic stereo
headphones and warranty card for headphones. Player in near
mint condition for age. Headphones seem hardly used. The box has
some wear as well as clear packing tape on bottom and sides. Also one
of the top flaps came off but is included. The stereo indicator light
seems to be out but not sure. I have included pics so feel free to
take a look. Asking $200 obo. plus shipping. I am located in
Portland, OR area.

http://i28.tinypic.com/29m4pis.jpg

http://i25.tinypic.com/dhbrlx.jpg

Feel free to email with questions or offers.

thanks,
JM